So you want to be a Super SOUL?
- Be able to attend ALL training and Orientation sessions (listed below)
- Exhibit strong leadership potential and experience.
- Be in good academic standing with the University, and be maintaining a grade point average of 3.0 or better (for any first semester student offered a position, the position will be contingent upon first semester grades).
- Be enrolled as a full time undergraduate student, and
- Be in good judicial standing with the University.
The Application Process
Step One: Apply
- The SOUL Application for 2019 is now closed.
Step Two: Submit References
- Contact Two References and email them to complete the Online Reference. You will need to send them this Reference Form link.
- References can be from: professors, instructors, supervisors, club officers, advisors, etc. They should be individuals who can comment on your leadership skills, communication skills, group-facilitation skills, etc..
Step Three: Interview
- Once all applications are received, selected applicants will be notified to schedule individual and group interviews. Interviews will take place the week of December 3 - December 7, 2018. Students not selected to interview will receive notification via email.
- After all interviews are completed, a team of SOULs will be selected and notified just after the end of the Fall semester. Students not selected will receive notification via email.
Step Four: Be a SOUL!
Selected SOULS are required to attend mandatory:
- Spring Semester Training:
Wednesdays from 6:30pm to 8:30pm (beginning on January 23, 2019)
- Week-long pre-Orientation training & Summer Orientation Sessions
Wednesday, May 16th - Wednesday, July 2nd (most weekends off)
- August Orientation Sessions
Wednesday, August 13th - Friday, August 16th
- January Orientation Sessions
Wednesday, January 8th, - Friday, January 10, 2020